· Several U.S. institutional investors have said they are closely monitoring the developments at Pimco in the wake of El-Erian’s abrupt resignation as CEO and ensuing acrimony between him and Gross. Hodge said El-Erian’s departure was the third change at the top of management in the company’s 43-year-history.
Paul McCulley’s return to Pimco marks the latest management change at the newport beach bond fund giant since the messy exit of Mohamed El-Erian, who announced his resignation in January.
White House Considers Former Pimco CEO Mohamed El-Erian for Fed Vice Chairman Post–Update By Nick Timiraos and Kate Davidson Published November 14, 2017 Features Dow Jones Newswires Facebook
· The resignation of El-Erian, who was the heir apparent at Pimco, raises questions about who will take over once Gross steps down. The company appointed six new deputy investment officers in conjunction with El-Erian’s departure. It also changes the make-up of Pimco’s investment committee.
Bill Gross, who reigned for decades as the Bond King at PIMCO, is retiring more than. In early 2014, CEO and Co-CIO mohamed el-erian quit.
· The Morning Ledger: CEOs Focus on Varying Details of Tax Plan. White House considers former Pimco CEO for Fed post. The White House is considering economist Mohamed El-Erian as one of several.
Pimco Chief Executive Officer and Co-Chief Investment Officer Mohamed El-Erian speaks during a 2011 session at the Buttonwood Gathering in New York.. Recent updates from The News-Post and also.
PIMCO CEO Mohamed El-Erian has decided to resign effective mid-March, the bond giant announced Tuesday. Chief Operating Officer Douglas Hodge will take over as CEO of the investment firm. Bill.
PIMCO CEO: World’s Economy Is ‘On A Knife’s Edge’ PIMCO CEO Mohamed El-Erian says the economic future is still uncertain because of the eurozone crisis, China’s slowing economy and worrisome U.S.
· Secular Outlook Mohamed El-Erian | May 2009 A New Normal.. Last week, PIMCO colleagues from around the world converged on Newport Beach for our annual Secular Forum.. Mohamed A. El-Erian CEO.
Luxury home market – and millionaires – on the mend · This emerging class of Africa’s new millionaires has been pushing the demand for luxury products across the continent, with sales of high-end products growing by a.
· The new international economic disorder. By Mohamed El-Erian. December 21, 2011. Mohamed A. El-Erian is CEO and co-CIO of PIMCO, and author of When Markets Collide.. Mr. El-Erian, I believe this is going to work out much harder for the emerging markets as both outsourcing and demand will withdraw. It’s not 2008.
Wells Fargo settles claims with FHFA Fed caught between a rock and a hard place in tapering decision With their authorization running out in seven weeks, the Puerto Rico Oversight Board’s members may feel they’re caught between a rock and a hard place as they battle both the local and federal.Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) announced a settlement with the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) — conservator of Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSEs) Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.Fannie Mae plans next risk-sharing deal Delays push foreclosures to 40-month low in April Based on RealtyTrac’s latest monthly U.S. Foreclosure Market Report for April 2011, foreclosure filings – default notices, scheduled auctions and bank repossessions – were reported on 219,258 U.S. properties in April, a 9 percent decrease from March and a 34 percent decrease from April 2010. · Freddie Mac said to plan risk-sharing bonds. The risk-sharing bonds sold since Freddie Mac and rival Fannie mae started offering the debt last year have soared amid a.