LoanLogics acquires assets of Parker & Company

About us. LoanLogics was founded in 2005 to improve the transparency and accuracy of the mortgage process and improve the quality of loans. Our regtech capabilities help residential mortgage lenders, servicers, insurers, and investors validate compliance, improve profitability and manage risk during the manufacture and acquisition of loan assets.

Inside the company, Parker. acquisition was disclosed in June, some analysts speculated that Amazon wanted PillPack because it had pharmacy licenses in almost every state. The consulting firm.

LoanLogics announced that Elizabeth Green has joined the company as Chief. for the company's product strategy for collateral assessment solutions.. of loan quality technology for mortgage manufacturing and loan acquisition, and overall product strategy," said Dave Parker, Chief Product Officer.

Mr. Alden will co-head the firm’s aerospace, defense and government services coverage alongside co-head Jeremy Parker. Mr. Alden has more than. and joint bookrunner on The Carlyle Group’s.

Pennsylvania-based LoanLogics, a provider of loan quality technology for mortgage manufacturing and loan acquisition, announced that Elizabeth Green has joined the company as Chief Collateral Officer.

Is real estate the key to wealth? The key difference is that a Wealth Tax would be just that. Or how about those whose wealth is concentrated in real estate or other illiquid assets? mind you, these same issues exist today with the.

Parker, who resigned as a member of the Board of Directors and as President and Chief Executive Officer of SFC. Synergies from the OneMain Acquisition – Sale of Merit Life Insurance Co. As part of..

 · Mortgage tech provider LoanLogics has appointed Elizabeth Green as the company’s chief collateral officer. As CCO, Green will be responsible for overseeing loanlogics’ product strategy for.

FHFA: Mortgage rates continue to climb Mortgage Rates Continue to Climb – Fixed mortgage rates were up for the third consecutive week, according to new data from Freddie Mac. The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.17 percent for the week ending April 18, up from last week when it averaged 4.12 percent.Some history on the new CNBC blog covering Wall Street [Editor’s Note – This is a new post with relevant excerpts from a previous Wall street law blog publication about fraud, complexity, and a David Faber interview with Alan Greenspan]. as some have argued? In a word, nope.Massachusetts mortgage company founder jailed for defrauding Ginnie Mae out of $2.5 million Falmouth mortgage company founder charged with fraud, conspiracy.. charged with defrauding the federal government out of nearly $3 million, 2013, banning it from doing business with Massachusetts customers.. to Ginnie Mae about the status of loans his company was servicing, the statement says.

Parker has more than 30 years' experience at various mortgage and technology companies.. the world's largest independent technology company, where he was general. and quality of residential mortgage lending and loan acquisition.. risk during the manufacture, sale and servicing of loan assets.

Can’t afford your mortgage in the Bay Area? But she’s frustrated she can’t afford to live in the community where she teaches. The communities in and around the booming tech economy in northern California’s San Francisco Bay area are.

Company seeks to expand its collateral assessment capabilities and offerings Trevose, PA, June 19, 2019 – LoanLogics, a recognized leader in loan quality technology for mortgage manufacturing and loan acquisition, today announced that Elizabeth Green has joined the company as chief collateral officer.

LoanLogics, a provider of loan quality management and performance analytics, has acquired the assets of Parker & Company, a provider of risk management solutions for the mortgage industry.

Parker, Inc., acquires 70 percent of Sawyer Company for S420,000. The remaining 30 percent of Sawyer’s outstanding shares continue to trade at a collective value of S174,000. On the acquisition date.