On-the-job Training, See How to Become One. Number of Jobs, 2016, 1,564,300. Job Outlook, 2016-26, 11% (Faster than average).
· Following the revisions, job gains averaged 151,000 per month over the past three months. The unemployment rate held at a 49-year low of 3.6%, matching consensus estimates.
Company Spotlight: ClosingCorp The ClosingCorp flagship tool within Encompass, called SmartFees, provides closing cost data for a lender, based upon their individual requirements. More than 75 percent of ClosingCorp’s customers are Encompass users, and have contributed to 80 percent of the company’s revenue growth over the past few years.New app aims to “Tinder”-ize the home search process Commercial mortgage-backed securities market at crossroads Four big banks have teamed up to give Blackstone a $1.15 billion commercial mortgage-backed securities (cmbs. totaling 4.3 million square feet combine to form most of the World Market Center.
The market. such as the latest jobs report from the Commerce Department as an indicator on the health of the economy..
· Modestly More Canadian Jobs in May A net 27.7k more Canadians were at work in May. As modest as the headline gain was, a drop in the participation rate – after solid increases so far this year – was enough to pull down the unemployment rate to 5.4% – the lowest its been since at least 1976.
Forex – Dollar Extends Gains as Fed Firms up December rate hike expectations. Forex. November 9, 2018 November 9, The Federal Reserve on hold Thursday, but delivered an upbeat assessment of the economy and labor market, reaffirming expectations for a December rate hike.
Reversing Monday’s gain, China’s offshore yuan slipped back to Friday’s levels – dragging MSCI’s emerging market currency..
U.S. Bancorp resolves repurchase obligations with Freddie Mac PDF March 31, 2019 – davisfunds.com – DAVIS SERIES, INC. Schedule of Investments DAVIS GOVERNMENT BOND FUND March 31, 2019 (Unaudited) Principal Value MORTGAGES – (70.24%) COLLATERALIZED MORTGAGE OBLIGATIONS – (52.99%)
CNBC: Payrolls Smash Estimates with Gain of 250,000, Wage Gains Pass 3% for First Time Since Recession “Job growth blew past expectations in October and. was the lowest in more than 45 years as.
· "All signs point to continued strong job gains going forward," Zandi said. "This is the best job market in a decade.". economy adds 161,000 Jobs Ahead of Election, Shy of Expectations. Trump wraps G-20 summit, says he may cross into North Korean territory . newark international airport reopens after grounding flights for an hour.
Nike Inc. is getting a pass from analysts, if not from traders. a portfolio manager at Vontobel Quality Growth, said in an email. The market will probably look past the “small” EPS miss, he said,
· Policymakers at the Federal Reserve are watching the jobs numbers closely as they prepare for an expected interest rate hike on Dec. 19. In addition to the November jobs report falling below expectations, October’s count was revised lower from an initially reported 250,000 to 237,000. September’s total was revised up from 118,000 to 119,000.
· There’s a lot of optimism heading into tonight’s Xi/Trump meeting, with expectations getting built up by some of the pre-meeting rhetoric. However, it’s important to consider keeping a level.